Registrar Office: 08352-229051, Fax: 08352-229057.
Assistant Registrar Office: 08352-229056, www.kswu.ac.in
Applications are invited from the eligible lady candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate Degree, Diploma, Certificate Programmes for the Academic year 2013-14.
Two year (four semester) post-graduate degree programmes:
1. M.A. in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu
2. M.A. in Sociology, Political Science, History, Economics, Women Studies, Master of Social Work (MSW), Library and Information Science (MLISc), Journalism and Mass Communication, Performing and Visual Arts.
3. M. Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bio-informatics, Electronics, Computer Science, Bio-Technology, Food Processing and Nutrition, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Chemistry.
4. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
5. Master of Education (M.Ed.) (Two Semester), Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) (Four Semester), Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) Two Semester.
6. Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) & Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) (Four Semester).
7. P.G. Diploma: One year course (Two Semester) 1) Computer Application. 2) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Studies. 3) Empowerment of Women. 4) English for Communication. 5) Criminology Forensic Science and Women.
8) Certificate Course (Six Months) 1. Library Science (C. Lib). 2) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Studies. 3) Yoga Studies.
Post Graduate Course in the following affiliated colleges:
1) S.V.P. Women’s College, Hubli: 1) Master of Social Work (MSW). 2) Kannada (MA).
2) S.J.M.V’s. Women’s College, Hubli: 1) Master of Commerce (M. Com.)
3) Godutai Dodappa Appa Women’s College, Gulbarga: 1) Journalism and Mass Communication (MA).
4) Bi. Bi. Raza Women’s College, Gulbarga: 1) Journalism and Mass Communication (MA), 2) English (MA).
5) Smt. V.G. Women’s College, Gulbarga: 1) Chemistry (M. Sc).
6) Govt. First Grade Women’s Degree College, Gulbarga: 1) Kannada (MA), 2) Political Science (MA), 3) Master of Commerce (M. Com).
7) Smt. K.S. Jigalur Arts and Dr. Smt. S.M. Seshagiri Commerce Women’s College, Dharwad: 1) English (M.A.).
The eligible lady candidates may obtain Application form and Prospectus by paying DD for Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST & Cat-I duly producing a copy of caste certificate) either from the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Ambedkar circle, Station Road, Bijapur or Karnataka State Women’s University, Jnana Shakti Campus, Torvi, Bijapur during office hours. The DD/ Chalan shall be drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Karnataka State Women’s University, Jnana shakti Campus, Torvi, Bijapur. Those who desire to get the application form and prospectus by post may send the self addressed envelope (A3 Size Cover) by affixing stamp worth Rs.60/- along with DD to the Registrar, Karnataka State Women’s University, Jnana Shakti Campus, Torvi, Bijapur-586 108.
The Karnataka State Women’s University students who have appeared for the sixth semester degree examination are also eligible to apply for admission to the concerned PG Course.
In the case of MCA and MBA the admission is through an Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Bengaluru. However Karnataka State Women’s University will conduct the entrance test to fill the unfilled seats. Interested women students are advised to apply for admission to the MCA & MBA course directly for unfilled seats.
Interested applicants may also get the information from the website: www.kswu.ac.in
The last date for receipt of application without penal fees is 27-07-2013. The last date of receipt of application with penal fees of Rs.160/- up to 05-08-2013.
Note: Admission applications are made available from 28-06-2013.
Place: Bijapur. Sd/- Registrar.