Established in 1993, Goa Institute of Management, Panjim offers a full-time MBA (PGDM) programme (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM) and executive MBA (3 years) and is also a resource centre for PhD programmes in management for Goa University.
GIM’s mission is to educate managers with the knowledge, skills and creativity to manage our nation’s enterprise competently and confidently with personal integrity and social responsibility and so provide value to and for the organisation for which they work.
The 50 acre wi-fi enabled campus hosts a well-stocked library featuring a modest collection of over 7175 titles, subscription to around 165 Indian and International journals, annual reports of around 1000 companies, stock exchange directory, and CMIE.
The classrooms are well-equipped with a television, video, projection and presentation equipment.
Sports facilities include swimming pool, a football field, basket-ball and volley-ball courts, a tennis court and a well-equipped gymnasium.
GIM provides separate wi-fi enabled hostels for boys and girls.
GIM offers the following courses:
1. PGDM in Finance and Accounting, General Management and Economics, IT and Operations, Marketing, and OB and HRM - It is a two-year, full-time residential programme.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management - It is a two-year, full-time residential programme.
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Part Time (PGDM-PT) – It is a three-year part-time MBA programme designed for working professionals. The curriculum is designed to develop both conceptual and skill based competencies.
Admission process for full time PGDM and PGDM-HCM courses is as follows:
1. Applicants to GIM are required to take the XLRI Admissions Test XAT or CAT of the Indian Institutes of Managements (IIMs) or CMAT of All India Council for Technical Education.
2. For PGDM, a select group of bright candidates shall be invited to Goa for Achiever's round of interview process. All other candidates shall be invited for Regular round at various interview centres in the country.
3. Shortlisting for PGDM for Regular round shall be based on XAT, CAT or CMAT score of the candidates.
For more details please refer http://www.gim.ac.in/2015/how-to-apply.php
Fees - Fee structure for different courses is as follows:
PGDM- Rs. 1, 48, 500/- per term
PGDM-HCM- Rs. 70, 085/- per term
PGDM-PT- Rs. 38, 720/- per term
GIM has been ranked among the top professional education institutes in India by leading education surveys.